Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Favorite Books of 2011

Here are 10 of my favorite reads of 2011 in no particular order.

  • Ephesians, Clinton Arnold
  • Steve Jobs, Walter Isaacson
  • Great By Choice, Collins & Hansen
  • The Peacemaker, Ken Sande
  • Wise Counsel, John Newton
  • The Forgotten Ways, Alan Hirsch
  • The Hobbit, J.R.R. Tolkien
  • Carry On, Jeeves, P.G. Wodehouse
  • Rawhide Down, Del Quentin Wilber
  • The Captain, Ian O'Connor

That's 10...I'll mention two more...

The first is Desiring God by John Piper.  I enjoyed reading this with my Dad.  The second is Doctrine by Driscoll and Breshears which I read with my oldest Son.

One more thing...The Jesus Storybook Bible by Sally Lloyd-Jones.  We used this with our family devotions.  Excellent!

What books did you enjoy in 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment