Thursday, December 3, 2009

RESOLUTION #1



As you begin to consider your plans for the New Year, I hope you will prayerfully establish some God-centered resolutions.  The idea is to be intentional and strategic regarding your decisions and priorities--both of which ultimately determine your life.

With that said, here is the first of my 21 resolutions:

I RESOLVE to love the Lord my God with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength.

With this resolution--my intention is to acknowledge that God is God--not me--that He is to be the top priority in my life.  All my effort and energy is to be applied to developing this most important relationship.

How to you plan to grow and deepen your relationship with your Creator in 2010?

Don't let time...and ultimately your life slip away.

No comments:

Post a Comment