Monday, December 14, 2009

RESOLUTION #9

I RESOLVE to respect my body as the temple of the Holy Spirit by maintaining a proper diet that promotes a healthy weight and vital signs.  I RESOLVE to exercise regularly and have regular medical checkups to insure that I am physically able to perform my spiritual and family responsibilities.  


God has only given me one body.  It is my job to manage and take care of it.

REMAIN FIT -- TO FINISH


This takes much discipline.  Slackness in the physical disciplines are often indicators of slackness in the spiritual disciplines.  We cannot afford to be sloppy in any area.  Stand firm and be vigilant in your diet and exercise that you will be able to finish well.

How will you adjust your diet and exercise plan for 2010?  When was the last time you went to the doctor for a physical?

LOOK LONG, FINISH STRONG


No comments:

Post a Comment