Wednesday, December 16, 2009

RESOLUTIONS #10 & 11

I RESOLVE to love my wife as Christ loves the church, to lead her closer to God, encourage, protect, and provide for her.

After my relationship with Christ, my relationship with Stephanie is to receive the next most attention, energy, and effort.  I must love her selflessly and sacrificially as Christ loves the church.  I must continually look out for her best interests...including spiritually.  I must pray for her and with her.  I must share Scripture and "A-ha" moments.  I must provide an environment in which she feels safe.



I RESOLVE to set aside time daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly just to invest in my wife and insure our marriage is strong and God-centered.

You can only know someone by spending time with them.  In our busy world this must be planned--intentionally, strategically, and regularly.  Quality times comes from the overflow of quantity time.

How will you invest in your key relationships in 2010?

No comments:

Post a Comment