Wednesday, December 23, 2009

RESOLUTION #18

I RESOLVE to take my thoughts captive and not allow them to dwell on earthly things, but focus on the things of God and the things that lie ahead.  I RESOLVE to contemplate regularly on the images of heaven and hell and realize that eternity is at stake in the lives of men daily.



The mind matters...  As one thinks in his mind, so he is.  I always want to think and act with the "big picture" in mind.  I must look long in order to finish strong!  Time on earth is fleeting.  We are but a vapor.  However, we have been created to last forever, thus eternal destinations should regularly be considered.

Where does your idle mind drift?  How can you focus on the things that matter most in 2010?  Do you ever consider the brevity of life?  How can you maximize the time you do have?

No comments:

Post a Comment